Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Skinny Bitch ( #1 New York Times Bestseller) by Rory Freedman & Kim Barnouin

A MUST READ - Straight to the point!

Ok...I highly recommend this book - However, if you are threatend by vulgar language....do not ....oh, what the hell, pick it up and read it!!!  It will have you cracking up laughing in the beginning of the book.  And, after all, Laughter is the best medicine.  This book touches on the fact of many things. It is a MUST READ!

Also if you really like your meat and seafood, this book may change your mind. Not so much on how much your eating, but what your eating and how it made it's way to your plate.

I must confess, I do not eat as much meat as I used to, but I sure think about where it comes from and look at it and think before putting it into my mouth.  I will never give up seafood............however, with the oil spill my selections will be limited.

Please if you have or have not read this book, leave your comment on this read.  Sharing with others helps!

The Authors :

No comments:

Post a Comment