Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fairy Homes


FAIRY HOMES FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES

Beginning spring, I decided to start making little Fairy Houses for relatives, friends and others who liked my work & inspiration  
Here are a few photographs of the houses.

(I am still learning to focus better on my camera - lol)
Brooklyn's Fairy Home made with her favorite colors and flowers

Katie's Fairy House - Made with her favorite colors

Sue's Louisiana Magnolia Plantation Fairy Home
Mr Toads Quarters - 

My Garden Fairies Get Away Home
My goal is to make them according to the child or adults personality, favorite color(s) and incorporate their favorite flower.  These are the 1st of a few I have made, and will be continuing to do so as long as the orders come in.  

If you are interested in placing an order for a gift for a special someone, please contact me via email:
 laurieuzee.realestate@gmail.com  or  thewomanyou@gmail.com
Pricing is according to structure of house and accessories requested.

Have 2 more in the works right now and will post photos once complete.
One is going to be a Bayou Fairy Home - Since we are from Louisiana
and the next one is for my Sophia for her bedroom.
IGoing to try something different this time, by adding a special touch, so when the lights go out
the glow of the fairy lights come on.

Want to try my hand at actually making little fairy people......but this is another project underway.

"Closing Thoughts"

I hope everyone out there has been well and taking every opportunity they have to take sometime for self.
Remember, there is nothing more relaxing like taking a walk at the end of the day, or spending at least 30 mins. in total quiet.

May you all have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment