Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Unexpected Tiny Creature

So, I am up on my deck talking to my sister on the phone.......and low and behold, I see an amazing site.......what appears to be a tiny baby hummingbird feeding off my butterfly bush. Well, I ran inside to get the camera snapped crazily to capture this tiny little creature....... Of course the first few shots look like the ones people take when taking photos of unidentified flying objects (now I know how they feel) anyway, I did capture some good pics and was surprised to learn.....it was not a hummingbird, but a moth. So, you guest it, I did some research to find out more about them.










CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM



CLICK ON THIS LINK TO VIEW PHOTOS TAKEN BY OTHER STUNNED PHOTOGRAPHERS



No comments:

Post a Comment