Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Butterflies.....with a link to help identify

So, this morning I went outside and was looking down from the top deck.....only to notice my butterfly bush had a delightful variety of butterflies on it.

Three beautiful yellow swallow tail butterflies and two black swallow tails.  I love going outside in the morning to have my cup of morning brew, to listen to all the sounds of nature......as well as viewing the images.

Here are a few shots of the butterflies on my butterfly bush this morning:








Had to enlarge the photo of the two black swallow tails - kind of hard to make out in the photos.......
but, they were there.

Here is also a neat little link for all to determine what type of butterfly you have in your backyard.

Simply select the primary color of your butterfly and pics to identify pop-up
click on the name and more info on your butterfly comes up.


No comments:

Post a Comment