Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Count Them - It Makes a Difference

Hello friends, here is a site worth logging on to and signing up for - it's the perfect way to stay on top of your caloric intake as well as other nutrients. I must admit, I really was not sure of this, but ...... WOW - it tells you lots of things. CALORIE COUNTER


You sign up and start logging your Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack & Other (example: wine)
You have a Food Log - Activity Log - Weight Log & Analysis


The Analysis gives you Net Calories - Calorie Output & Calorie Intake
On the Analysis you get Calories - Energy Nutrients - Other Nutrients - Vitamins/Minerals & Summary

No comments:

Post a Comment