Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Want To End Your Day Right?

Today was our 5th day on our evening journey. 
Walking the Daily Stress Away 
We have found it the best way to relax at the end of our day.....and, too sleep really well. 

We took, get this, our GPS with us to map out the route. The GPS recorded the time of walk and gave total mileage of our walk. 

We walk for one (1) full hour and our walk is 3 full miles and some change...lol.

Please enjoy these photos taken on today's evening walk.
I love taking my camera with me
You never know what nature will share with you.



When walking - always make sure you bring water and a friend!
Have a Blessed Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment