Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Antibiotic Herbs ~ Top 15

Here is just a quick list of Antibiotic Herbs:

  1. Acacia  Image result for acacia
  2. Aloe  Image result for aloe vera
  3. Cryptolepis  Image result for cryptolepis
  4. Echinacea  Image result for echinacea
  5. Eucalyptus   Image result for eucalyptus
  6. Garlic   Image result for garlic
  7. Ginger   Image result for ginger
  8. Goldenseal   Image result for goldenseal
  9. Grapefruit Seed Extract    
  10. Honey   
  11. Juniper   Image result for juniper
  12. Licorice   Image result for licorice the plant
  13. Sage   Image result for sage
  14. Usnea   Image result for usnea
  15. Wormwood   Image result for wormwood

Never heard of Usnea, until I was reading about it in my Herbal Antibiotics book by Stephen Harrod Buhner , Foreword by James a Duke, Ph.D. - So I found another interesting read on it at: Usnea ~ Last Frontier


No comments:

Post a Comment