Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Simple & Tasty


Hi Friends and Family,
I wanted you to be the first to learn that I am now a Tastefully Simple Consultant.  I am so excited about my NEW business and the AWESOME unique and easy to prepare products with Tastefully Simple.
If you are not familiar with Tastefully Simple, the company is based out of AlexandriaMinnesota and has been a thriving company for over 16 years.  The company has a fabulous reputation and is the BEST around.  We have over 60 products that are no more than 2 ingredients to prepare.  Super Easy, Fabulous Taste, and a Great Value at $5-$10.  Our products will fit everyone’s food budget.
You can help me get my new business off to a GREAT start in 3 ways.  The first and most fun, is to invite your friends and family over for a taste-testing party. If you are not local, you can do a book party and still reap the rewards for being the hostess. The parties are EASY and can cost less than $10 to host if you decide to do one in your home.  Everyone loves to eat so try out our products first hand and EARN FREE AND DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS.  As listed above, January hosts are earning an ADDITIONAL 50% in FREE PRODUCT.  WAHOO!!!
Another way to help is to place an order by viewing my e-catalog and then going to www.loustastefullysimple.com.    Let me know what you would like to try.  Our products are great for easy meal preparation for your family, entertaining and gift giving.  TAKE A LOOK THROUGH OUR E-CATALOG - NOW!
E-catalog
One other way to enjoy Tastefully Simple products at a discount and Earn a UNLIMITED INCOME is by joining me as a Tastefully Simple Consultant.  Flexible hours and Great Pay.  If I have sparked an interest, let me know and I can give you more information on how you can start your OWN Tastefully Simple business.
I look forward to hearing from you!   
 Laurie Uzee
If you like what you see and would like to order, please go to: Lou's Tastefully Simple

Your Independent Tastefully Simple Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment