Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hip Hop?


No, I do not receive a commission for posting this, I post this because it works and it is FUN!!

No matter what your fitness level, I believe you can do this.  I know it is possible to even do the moves sitting in a chair or while driving your car - TILT - TUCK - TIGHTEN - while breathing in and out.

Seriously, if you make yourself aware of your posture throughout the day and remember those three (3) words, TILT - TUCK - TIGHTEN - you can sit in your office chair at work....take a moment when you go to the restroom, even on your break or where have you  have the free time to do them,  even when I am driving my car, I find myself doing the - TILT - TUCK - TIGHTEN .

If you know someone who has the video, or wish to rent it before buying you will see what I mean.  Because of the method he uses, your not on the ground, so while your sitting in your office chair or driving your car, TILT - TUCK - TIGHTEN - just a few moderate moves, but of course you cannot do the cardio part of the video while driving or sitting...but, most of the exercise moves really can be done from a chair if you are not in a position to stand or move around.

Here is another tip, when you are in a room and have a moment, do push ups off the wall. Your not getting down on the ground and placing your hands on the floor, but you are getting the same benefits doing them off the wall.  Try walking on your tip toes during the day for a mini calf workout.  And a few lunges or squats while your standing in your kitchen won't hurt either.  If need be, hold on to the counter and squat or lunge for support.

Simple workout moves to do on the move when taking the time to take care of job and family. And, if the weather is nice outside - Go get some fresh air....take a walk and you may even ask a friend to join you.

2 comments:

  1. I like those quickie things.Not thinking of it as an exercise session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to recommend this web site for all to check out....You will see results.
    http://www.t-tapp.com/faq/what-is-ttapp.html

    ReplyDelete