Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Easy Exfoliation

Want a cheap natural exfoliation?

Next trip to the beach, get a ziplock baggie full of sand, making sure it's free of debris. Best to get sand closest to the salt water.

Bring it home and place sand in shallow dish with your favorite soap. Roll soap around in sand, and wash away. Natures exfoliation right at your finger tips.

I use it to exfoliate my face, legs, arms and neck. Great for an all over body exfoliation, just make sure to rinse off thoroughly. Works well when mixed with your favorite moisturizing body gel, leaves you feeling clean, smooth and silky.




No comments:

Post a Comment