Total Pageviews

Getting Started

I decided to create this blog, to inform not only myself , but others about Aromatherapy, Herbs, Meditation, etc., and .....well, just to get on the right track.

Come and join me on this journey. To get back the health, spirit and well-being we once had
......or, that we want.

Together we can do many things.

Any suggestions you may have on articles, products, aromatherapy, herbs, meditation, relaxation, exercise, etc...please let me know so I can post them to share together, with you and others.

Have a blessed day,

Laurie




MORE PAGES TO READ


Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Food For Thought

Just as old furniture has wear & tear….
with wisdom comes wrinkles and a few grey hairs.
The road maps of our life…do we dare to erase? 
Or do we accept these things and live them in grace?
Just because we may have a few dents and dings.,,
does not mean we are not amongst the beautiful things.
After all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so let’s behold our beauty within…..not out!


Photo & Quote by: Laurie O Uzee
6/2/10

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed your site it is most relaxing and informative. I am so proud of you the woman within. One of my most pride possession is a poem you wrote to me.years ago. I read it often to remind me of why I love you so much.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete